All classes that are open to the public will be listed on this page and you will be able to register and pay on this site.
Public classes are currently on hold. If you or your group needs a training, please contact me directly at:
email@example.com or 720-722-1490.
I can easily come to you or invite you to another safe place where we can socially distance. Or, we can conduct the training remotely where I drop off cleaned/sanitized manikins and supplies and watch you complete the skills portion via your camera on your computer or phone.
Register / Pay for your course here:
Below, you can purchase/register for courses.
Due to COVID, currently all courses are either online or blended (online + in-person or remote skill session). In-person skill sessions are scheduled at a mutually agreed upon location and time. Remote skills sessions allow you to borrow a sanitized manikin(s) to perform your skill demonstrations via video (Zoom, FaceTime, etc). Course Types:
1) Online-Only training (receive a certificate after online completion); or
2) Full-Course in CPR, First Aid, and/or Basic Life Support (for medical professionals) - online learning plus in-person or remote skill session
Note: Within 24 hours of registration/payment, you will receive an email with the login link to access the online portion of this training. For Full-Courses, you must complete the online portion prior to the in-person skill session in order to receive certification.
- A date/time for the in-person session will be scheduled for a mutually convenient time and location in order to give you time to complete the online portion. A deadline date/time for the online portion completion will be included with your online portion as a temporary placeholder. This may not accurately reflect the actual in-person session.
- If you sign up for a scheduled date/time for the in-person session and you miss this session without prior notice (24 hours), you may schedule a new date/time for a $25 reschedule fee.
- Due to COVID and general precautions, you will not share manikins, equipment, or training masks. Each student will be provided with a manikin, mask, and other equipment to use during the training. Equipment will be properly cleaned, replaced, and sanitized between students/classes.
- At in-person sessions, students may be required to wear their own face masks and will be provided gloves to use at their discretion. We will keep the proper social distance during the in-person session and will limit skill sessions to smaller groups of students at a time.
- In-person or Remote sessions generally last approximately one to one and a half (1 - 1.5) hours. However, if you have questions or want to practice for additional time, that is allowed at no additional cost.
Training Site(s) Info:
Your Site or Mutually Agreed Upon Location
Classroom: We will find a location that meets our needs. If you have a COVID safe location, I can come to you (within 45 minutes of Denver). Or, we can meet outside if weather permitting. I can also host 1-2 persons in my training garage in Denver.
Mile High Behavioral Healthcare at 3460 S. Federal Blvd, Sheridan, CO
Classroom: We will meet in the main floor classroom which is located to the leftside on the front of the building. There will be signs showing you where to enter.
Parking: Free parking. There is parking available in the lot of this building. It is very limited and other clients of this building may be using these spaces. There is additional parking in the rear of the building, on the street, and also across the street on W. Hamilton Place, also on the street.
Food & Beverage: For all day classes that are more than 4 hours, lunch will be provided. Please let us know if you have any food allergies. Lunch usually consists of catered sandwiches and chips and water and iced tea. You can bring any snacks and drinks you want, but please nothing too messy or smelly that may get onto the manikins or other training materials. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. regarding any questions or requests.
Woodbury Branch Library at 3265 Federal Blvd, Denver, CO
Classroom: We will meet in the basement meeting room/classroom inside the library. Take the steps or elevator to the basement and the room is right there.
Parking: There is parking available in the lot of this library. There are only so many parking spots, but you can also park on the street for free.
Food & Beverage: You may bring a snack and drink into this room. No food or beverage will be provided for classes less than 4 hours.
New Training Guidelines due to COVID: CLICK HERE
Last minute training available.
Call us now!
Blue Spectrum Solutions, LLC
Serving the Denver Metro Area.
CLASSES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC:
Don't see a course that meets your needs? Ask us about other courses we have, including team building, safety, restorative practices, conflict coaching and using technology in the classroom.